Professional Joomla Templates & Extensions

What makes our Products Unique

We work tirelessly to create high quality Joomla products for our clients. What truly sets us apart, however, is the passion and drive embodied in Minitek employees. We take pride in what we do and remain loyal, passionate, resourceful and determined to offer you the best templates and extensions.

Latest Templates

Beautiful designs that give you wings

Bad karma: we can't find that page!

You asked for http://www.minitek.gr/demo/forum/2-welcome-mat/1-welcome-to-kunena.html, but despite our computers looking very hard, we could not find it. What happened ?

• the link you clicked to arrive here has a typo in it
  • or somehow we removed that page, or gave it another name
  • or, quite unlikely for sure, maybe you typed it yourself and there was a little mistake ?

It's not the end of everything though : you may be interested in the following pages on our site:

Minitek

35000+

Happy Minitek clients

Latest Extensions

We bring good things to Joomla

FREE NEW Minitek Wall

Minitek Wall

Minitek Wall is the most powerful and robust Grid system for Joomla, K2 and Jomsocial.

Minitek Live Search

Minitek Live Search

Minitek Live Search is the most powerful and robust AJAX Search system for Joomla!

Responsive Grid for Articles

Responsive Grid for Articles

A powerful module that provides beautiful animated filtering and sorting of Joomla articles.

Responsive Grid for Κ2

Responsive Grid for Κ2

A powerful module that provides beautiful animated filtering and sorting of Κ2 articles.

Support Desk

Dedicated Customer Support

At Minitek, we are committed to providing the best customer service as part of a great customer experience.

Our professional and experienced staff will listen closely and respond to any request.

Support desk

Amazing Features

Powerful, reliable & easy to use

Intuitive & Powerful Framework

Experience the powerful T3 Framework built with Bootstrap & LESS and packed with dozens of features.

Responsive Design

Our Joomla! templates ensure not to be just an eye candy but will also fit perfectly on all browsers and devices!

HTML5 & CSS3

HTML5 is the King! Combined with CSS3, it takes full advantage of modern Web technologies.

Fully Customizable

Create unlimited themes easily and customize colors, fonts, typography and layouts as you wish.

Fast & Furious

Fast loading times thanks to sophisticated, clean code and compression techniques.

Essential Extensions

Try our feature-rich, innovative, beautiful extensions for Joomla, K2, Jomsocial & Virtuemart.

Testimonials

What our clients say about us

I am extremely impressed by their technical knowledge, attention to detail and customer support. Best of all, they really made me feel as though they care about the success of my website.

Many Thanks!

Joseph Campbell Joseph Campbell

I have used Minitek in the past for customisation work and the end result has always been exceptional with great communication along the way.

I also use several of their extensions and make Minitek my first port of call when I need an extension or some customisation work.

Marc Taylor Marc Taylor Flux3 Design