Configuring the text filters1. Go to Joomla administrator control panel
2. Go to Content >> Article Manager
3. Click on Options on the top right of the screen
4. Click on the Tab Text Filters
5. For the user group that you want to be able to embed a video in articles, change Filter Type to "No filtering"
6. Click on Save & Close
Configuring the editor1. Go to Extensions >> Plugin Manager
2. Open the plugin Editor - TinyMCE
3. On the right side of the screen, change Functionality to "Extended"
4. Click on Save & Close
Embedding the video1. Create a new article
2. Click on the Video button in the Editor
3. In the pop-up window, click on the Tab Source
4. Paste the video code inside the window (make sure you use the object tag and not an iframe)
5. Click on Insert
6. Save the article