Responsive Grid for Articles - Limit items per page and add pagination options Pending

Hey!

I need a module which shows article titles in a list or grid, just like your Responsive Grid for Articles module does now. 

BUT - I want to be able to limit the numbers of articles shown per page. For example, I want to show only three articles per page and have a pagination below the list. 

Please check the demo image I made: http://bahama.digital/examples/Moduledemo.jpg

The article items could have similar kind of properties as Responsive Grid for Articles has now, in this example I had reduced the items into titles only. The main need is to have the pagination, and a nice animation when browsing the pages. 

This is such a simple thing to have, but I just cannot find any module which does this properly. There is one common news module which does it but in a lousy way and I don't want to use it, not mentioning any names here. Responsive Grid for Articles is already such a great and versatile module, it could also have this option to make it perfect for paginated news displays and other similar uses. 

Thank you!

133 views  •  Asked 9 months ago  •  by Eemeli
Edited 9 months ago

1  Answer

Hi there,

This is something you can do with Minitek Wall Pro. The Pro version has pagination.

Answered 9 months ago  •  by Yannis

Please login to post an answer

This website uses cookies so that we can provide you with the best user experience. By clicking "continue" you agree to cookies being used in accordance with our Cookies Policy.

Search