I’ve uploaded the free version of Minitek Wall, to try and learn it and see if it will be good for a new project purpose. It looks very hopeful.
I have some questions:
I look forward to using it. We use Easyblog, so we may well use that for the source material, especially if your answer to question 2 is ‘no.’
All the best, Robin Duckett
(Ps It took me 3 goes to realise I had to log in before posting a question! That need wasn't clear on the Forum page.)
Thanks a lot Yannis. This gives me a great indication as to how I can use the component. I guess various technical issues /uncertainties you can answer once I've installed the Pro version.
Thanks for your good introductory advice.
7. No, this is not possible.
8. The demo of the extension is built with Joomla and K2 articles. It's exactly the same with Easyblog articles though.
Thanks Yannis, I'm getting there.
All very helpful, thanks.
1. Yes, you can turn off filters and sortings.
2. No, you can only have 1 source type at a time.
3. Your articles don't have any images, so the Wall does not show images.
5. Yes, this is correct. Have you entered the shortcode correctly?
where xx is the name of the position.