Certificate of residence Resolved


Could you provide "the certificate of residence", which is a document providing your tax residence?

This document is a prove that you deduct your taxes in your caountry and I need it on behalf of this agreement (Polish-English version):


in your language: http://www.finanse.mf.gov.pl/c/document_library/get_file?uuid=7129644f-29ed-49ca-a8a6-c3429179364e&groupId=766655


214 views  •  Asked 9 months ago  •  by Kamil Sawoń

3  Answers

I contacted Avangate and received from them document I need. So, my case is resolved.

Answered 9 months ago  •  by Kamil Sawoń

Ok, I will do so.

Answered 9 months ago  •  by Kamil Sawoń

Hi there,

For payment related issues, please contact our authorized reseller Avangate at support@avangate.com. They handle all transactions on our behalf.

Answered 9 months ago  •  by Yannis

This website uses cookies so that we can provide you with the best user experience. By clicking "continue" you agree to cookies being used in accordance with our Cookies Policy.