Get Fast and Accurate Support
Please read the following carefully. These guidelines ensure that you will receive fast and accurate support and will affect the ticket response time.
If you don't provide adequate information as described in these guidelines, the ticket will be labeled as low priority.
We value your time as much as we value our own time, therefore customers that follow the support guidelines will always get top priority.
1. If your website is in localhost then there is little we can do to help you. In this case please upload your website to a live server before opening a ticket.
2. Please do not open tickets asking for release dates of updates. These tickets will be closed. Products updates are always scheduled to be released as soon as possible.
3. Before opening a ticket please disable and purge cache on your website. This is absolutely required. If cache is not disabled and purged we will not be able to help you.
4. If the extension does not work properly on your website, temporary super administrator login info is required. If you don't want to give us super administrator login info for your live website, you can set up a demo live website (duplicate) where we can identify and solve the problem. Before sending us the user login info please make sure that it works and that the user exists and is activated.
5. If your website is password protected with htaccess or other method, temporary access info/password is required. Before sending us the access info please make sure that it works.
6. Joomla / WordPress version and Extension version are required. If you don't provide specific version numbers then we will not be able to help you.
7. The field Specific link to your website is required. The specific link is not the home page of your website. It is a front-end link where we can see the extension published. If you send us a link that does not show the problem (the extension is unpublished) then we will not be able to help you.
8. We don't provide support via Skype, TeamViewer or Phone.
9. The required info must be provided again every time you open a new ticket.
10. Make sure that you create the ticket in the correct category. Tickets in wrong categories always get very late responses.
11. Please do not open tickets referencing multiple issues. If you have more than 1 issue please open a new ticket for each issue.