Hi, we are a web agency Paris based.
We are used to handling components, modules, etc., and we are using Joomla since the 1.x version.
I just buy this component,
I start making tests with a simple configuration,
I create a menu item : M-Wall
When I try to call this menu from the front (URL below)
He redirect-me automatically to a 404 link with this URL :
Do you have an issue for that ?
I have not heard of this issue before and I can't replicate this issue on my end.
Have you installed any extension that may be creating any redirects?
Please try to install the component again and also revert back to a Joomla default template so that we can see if your template creates the problem.
Thanks you for your reply.
I am using the T3 Framework with UBER template !
We just start this new project (2 weeks ago)
We just install component and modules we usually use.
I notice something strange, I have a notice that appears into the "Joomla Message system in the front end" that say : "Taking config from file"
I don’t know why, but I feel that this notice is in relation to "Minitek Wall Pro" component.
Another thing, Minitek Wall detect Virtuemart, but I do not have Virtuemart on this site !
Joomlart make some override into UBER template concerning Virtuemart... it may the cause of this problem !!!
Anyway, I reinstall the component and that does not solve the problem.
I need your help on this
This problem is not generated by Minitek Wall. There is something else in your website that causes this redirection.
I don't know what is it is.
Please revert back to a Joomla default template so that we can see if your template creates the problem.
Hi and thanks for your reply.
When I decide to buy this component that is because you were talking about the T3 Framework and compatibility with your component and module.
I do not have any other template installed on this site and in all the way, I am not going to lose time by repairing this component !
As I tell you just before, it's a new project we start it from zero and we naturally install all the components we are used to installing in all our production.
So please if you are not able the give us more assistance, I will ask you to refund back the amount I paid for this component.
Thanks for your understanding.
Finally, I find the problem,
I find a folder into the FTP view : component/com_virtuemart, that I rename it to _com_virtuemart.
It solves the problem.
I don't know why Joomlart leave that folder inside the component folder...
Anyway, the problem is solved and I can start to configure my pages.
That's good news :)
Let me know if you need more help.
This ticket is closed, therefore read-only. You can no longer reply to it. If you need to provide more information, please open a new ticket and mention this ticket's number.